Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

School Microwave Explosion

Always use caution when using a microwave. In this situation, SERVPRO of Lompoc was called out to an emergency smoke damage remediation after a microwave explos... READ MORE

Aftermath of a Fire

Fires don't affect just the building; they also affect the contents inside it as well. This office suffered heavy smoke damage, this keyboard is covered in smok... READ MORE

Table Affected by Soot during House Fire

This table is severely damaged from soot particles that have been heat transferred into the material. If you were to rub your hand over the tabletop, you would... READ MORE

Walls with Soot

Customer in Big Spring TX gave SERVPRO of Lompoc a call due to a fire loss in his home. We arrived on scene and did our initial walk through and found that seve... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire

It started out as a small grease fire, but got out of hand quickly. It burnt the walls and cabinets so bad that we had to remove all them. The crew here at SERV... READ MORE

The Fire Clean Up

This home caught on fire and the homeowners called SERVPRO of Lompoc out. We arrived onsite and did our initial walk through. Once we had a game plan we began w... READ MORE

Kitchen Fired up in Lompoc

The insured had a fire in the kitchen located in Lompoc. Luckily no one was hurt. We got in there and was able to clean up the soot from the walls and ceilings.... READ MORE