Kitchen Fired up in Lompoc
The insured had a fire in the kitchen located in Lompoc. Luckily no one was hurt. We got in there and was able to clean up the soot from the walls and ceilings. She did get new laminate floors, fresh coat of paint on the ceiling and brand new cabinets in the kitchen. Our first step was to get all the chard wood out, next setup our ozone machine to help take out the smell of the fire and then we came in a packed up her contents so the contractor could get her new kitchen built. Once that was completed we came in with our cleaners and got the content cleaned onsite. Final step was hooking up her tv and making sure it worked so when she got home that evening she could relax in her chair and watch her tv. She was extremely happy with everything we done for her.