It started out as a small grease fire, but got out of hand quickly. It burnt the walls and cabinets so bad that we had to remove all them. The crew here at SERVPRO of Lompoc stepped up to the plate and got our customer taken care of quickly so the contractors could get in there and get this kitchen repaired. SERVPRO of Lompoc customers appreciated all the extra hard work we did to get them back into their kitchen. SERVPRO of Lompoc takes pride in all the work we do for our community and our neighboring communities.