School Microwave Explosion
Always use caution when using a microwave. In this situation, SERVPRO of Lompoc was called out to an emergency smoke damage remediation after a microwave explosion. Call SERVPRO for any smoke damage remediation. Our IICRC certified fire restoration techs were prepared with proper PPE such as tyvek suits, respirators, gloves, etc to scope and begin remediating this loss. Our crews worked long after hours to accommodate the schools functioning hours. We understand that time lost is putting education on pause. Our team was able to restore this loss “Like it never even happened.” Call SERVPRO of Lompoc for any water and fire restoration services (805)733-8911.