Did You Know We Will Clean & Restore Any Hoarding Scenario ?
Hoarding is a serious problem for many people. A hoarder's home may be a very dangerous place. But with the right clean up help, hoarding can easily be defeated and become a thing of the past. If you are concerned that you or a loved one is at risk due to hoarding, call us to help clean it up. Hoarding Causes:
- Biohazardous Conditions
- Water Damage
- Fire Damage
- Blocks Exits For Emergency Personnel
- Illness & Injury
- Unsanitary Conditions
- Weakened Structural Integrity
Call SERVPRO of Lompoc today to discuss your hazard cleanup options; (805)733-8911.
Ready For Whatever Happens
When the storm is a major event, you need more comprehensive restoration support!
SERVPRO of Lompoc is "Ready for whatever happens."
SERVPRO has mobilization teams across the country to travel as needed to support recovery after large storm events. Need a few hundred of our crews for a month? Only SERVPRO can make it happen!
When localized storms overwhelm local restoration companies, SERVPRO's storm response helps to manage the volume you need served.
Because SERVPRO has answered calls for help in storm situations over the years we have developed a specialized storm team and large loss response network to provide the resources you need - management, crews and equipment to get service to your property when others cannot.
That's why when disaster strikes, so do we!
COMMERCIAL LARGE LOSS PROGRAM
- Best of our best, SERVPRO's Large Loss Response Team recruited to serve your needs
- Elite group of large loss specialists pre-qualified and strategically positions throughout the US (approx. 110)
- Substantial resources through network of 1,800+ locations nationwide
- Six and seven-figure projects routinely assigned to our Large Loss Response Team members
- Clients include: Insurance Companies, Manufacturing Facilities, Hospitality Industry, Restaurants, Property Managers, Universities, Health Care Facilities, Libraries, Churches, Municipalities, Local, State and Federal Government
- Corporate oversight and communication on every large loss filed
- Business interruption minimized due to our timely response
Prepare. Plan. Build.
Educating yourself, your family and your employees is important. Below we are sharing great resources from Ready.Gov to help better prepare all your stakeholders. Know that SERVPRO of Lompoc Storm Team is also prepared to help, day or night, should you encounter water damage.
- MAKE A PLAN - Your family may not be together if a disaster strikes, so it is important to know which types of disasters could affect your area. Know how you’ll contact one another and reconnect if separated. Establish a family meeting place that’s familiar and easy to find.
- PREPARE TOGETHER - Whether you’re a kid or teen yourself, a parent or loved one, or work with youth, Ready Kids has tools and information to help before, during and after disasters.
- BUILD A KIT - After an emergency, you may need to survive on your own for several days. Being prepared means having your own food, water and supplies to last for several days. A disaster supplies kit is a collection of basic items your household may need in the event of an emergency.
- CLEANUP - When you are dealing with storm, flood, and water damage, immediate action is crucial. You should choose the company with storm damage experience and expertise that has the resources and equipment to handle the job. SERVPRO of Lompoc can respond immediately to storm and flooding conditions.
Why Do I Need Help with Cleanup After a Fire?
SERVPRO’s Skilled Technicians Use Industry-Proven Methods at Your Lompoc Home to Execute Effective Fire Damage Restoration.
Any fire damage within your Lompoc property can bring about post-event residue and hazardous chemicals. Expert restoration services help clean these stubborn residues and ensure that your interior is left like before the fire incident. Our SERVPRO crew also takes future hazards such as mildew and mold growth into consideration, which might develop if any moisture lingers from first responders extinguishing the flames.
Why Can’t Fire Restoration Be a DIY Project?
There are several reasons that make skilled fire damage restoration in Lompoc better than do-it-yourself methods alone, including:
- Industrial-grade vacuums pull up all traces of soot, smoke, chemicals, and ash.
- Odor eliminators quell odorous particulates from burnt substances like wood, plastic, and other materials.
- We perform a detailed inspection to help us identify and then safely remove any salvageable items for cleaning.
- We know what items are beyond repair and dispose of them properly.
- Controlled demolition using skilled building and reconstruction services allows us to replace any studs, drywall, window panes, and subflooring that had to get removed.
- Our fire and smoke damage restoration technicians take steps to secure any areas during the renovation by way of plastic sheeting or other protective measures.
Each of these aspects points to the utter importance of calling in the help of restoration pros whenever you have a fire, big or small, within your home. It is vital that you consider all of the hazards involved with fire cleanup and know that our crew always arrives wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). Even a small kitchen fire extinguished quickly can leave behind odorous materials that bring a constant reminder of the incident.
We are Faster to Any Size Disaster here at SERVPRO of Lompoc, and you can count on us for 24/7 emergency service should you require fire damage restoration. To have a crew deployed to your property, call us at (805) 733-8911.
SERVPRO Brings Professional Water Damage Restoration to Lompoc
Local Lompoc Residents Trust SERVPRO for Water Damage Restoration
One of the biggest challenges for cleaning up water in a property is locating it. SERVPRO techs accomplish this by using equipment that detects moisture and devices that read heat signatures to determine cool areas that are likely places where water is collected.
When SERVPRO techs take on water damage restoration in Lompoc homes, the tracking of the water's migration path is a crucial part of the mitigation. After a roof leak, pipe break, or toilet backup, the water in the home can wind up in many places. The techs look for:
- Seepage under flooring or behind walls
- Evidence of water stains or sagging sheetrock
- Delaminated tiles
The speed at which the restoration services begin has a direct bearing on the outcome for both the structure and contents, after handling any temporary repairs to halt further water from entering the property, such as found with a roof leak allowing rainwater into the home. SERVPRO techs often perform controlled demolition, removing only the damaged portion of building materials, leaving the rest of the structure intact. This technique saves property owners in terms of replacement materials.
SERVPRO of Lompoc at (805) 733-8911 handles water damage restoration of any size in Lompoc properties.
Commercial Business Structure Water Cleanup in Lompoc
Can long-term exposure to water damage structural elements?
Clients often observe dampness or even water leaking into an area and ignore it, expecting the moisture to dry naturally on its own. Roof leaks, leaks around windows, or leaks inside walls can weaken structures over time and cause mold to grow in the area under the right conditions.
SERVPRO evaluates the potential damage to structures before beginning water cleanup in Lompoc commercial buildings. Once our experts are satisfied that the structure is safe, our team investigates and identifies the moisture source. We work intimately with your building manager to arrange:
- Repair of pipes or seals around windows, doors, and roof
- Removal and repair of damaged or weakened structural elements
- Water cleanup and restoration, including drying the area and contents as needed
We understand how important it is to resume commercial operations. Our team responds in less than 4 hours to your call and deploys the appropriate resources to return your commercial building and operations to normal as soon as possible.
Home Heating Safety: Space Heaters
The U.S. Fire Administration documents that heating is the second leading cause of fires in homes. Here are a few pointers when adding heat to your home through the use of space heaters:
- Make sure your heater has been tested by a recognized testing laboratory.
- Your space heater should have an automatic shut off in the event it tips over.
- Be sure to place space heaters on a flat, sturdy surface.
- Do not leave heaters turned on when leaving or going to sleep.
- Do not leave any items that could potentially burn near the heater. Make sure nothing is within 3 feet of the heater.
- Do not plug anything else into the same circuit as the one used to power the space heater. Overheating may occur.
- Do not plug the space heater into a power strip or extension cord. Plug heater directly into an outlet.
Be sure to utilize these safety tips whenever using an electric space heater. For more info, be sure to check out the U.S. Fire Administration online!
Different Categories of Water
As professionals of emergency water mitigation, SERVPRO of Lompoc recognizes and understands the importance of the different categories of water as defined by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification or I.I.C.R.C. The IICRC is responsible for writing the standard and guidelines in many areas of emergency restoration. Knowing how to properly mitigate water damage depends on the category of water. Different categories of water may call for different courses of action during mitigation.
Category 1: Examples include: water supply lines for toilets, appliances, melting ice or snow, and tub or sink overflows with no contaminants present.
Category 2: Examples include: discharge or overflow from washing machines or dishwashers, toilet overflows which contain urine but no feces, broken aquariums, or punctured water beds.
Category 3: Examples include: Raw sewage, flood or seawater, ground surface or rising water from rivers/streams, or wind-driven rain.
These are but a few examples of each Category of water. Knowing the correct water category will determine the correct method of mitigation in each situation. The professionals at SERVPRO of Lompoc are certified in Water Restoration and will ensure each water damage project is handled properly for any category of water.
Commercial Services: Food Service Facilities
When a business experiences an emergency caused by fire or water damage, one of the biggest concerns is down time and loss of revenue. This is especially true within the food service industry. SERVPRO of Lompoc understands that timely response is of the utmost importance for limiting business interruption. Within four hours of the initial call, SERVPRO professionals can be on-site to begin restoration services. In addition to emergency response for fire and water damage, SERVPRO of Lompoc is able to provide cleaning and sanitizing relating to the COVID-19 virus. These services and procedures follow and adhere to CDC guidelines.
We'll make sure all surfaces are restored and sanitized to health and food safety specifications, and you are able to get back to business quicker!
SERVPRO of Lompoc has experience working in a variety of food services related facilities such as:
- Food Manufacturing
- Food distribution centers
- Fast food restaurants
- Fine dining restaurants
- Senior living facility kitchens
- School cafeterias
Whatever type of food service facility, SERVPRO of Lompoc is here 24/7/365 to assist with your emergency and make it "Like it never even happened."
Why SERVPRO? Always Ready
At SERVPRO of Lompoc, we understand fire and water damage emergency are never planned and they never occur at a good time. Emergencies rarely occur Monday through Friday between the hours of 8AM-5PM. If they could be predicted, there would be far fewer fire and water damage emergencies to remedy.
At SERVPRO of Lompoc, we're ready to assist with your emergency 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Whether it be a weekend, holiday or the middle of the night, our emergency restoration team is available to provide service.
Timely response is important when mitigating fire and water damage which is why our team is ready to respond when contacted. After hours emergencies are dispatched to our on-call staff who immediately communicate with our clients when we will arrive at the job site for emergency mitigation. We're simply a phone call or computer click away.
SERVPRO of Lompoc, ready for whatever happens, no matter when it happens!