We take care of it all
When it comes to customer service, we make continual efforts to make sure that not only you are satisfied by all parties involved are happy with the services we provide. We stay in constant contact with your insurance adjuster, agent and carrier to make sure all parties involved are informed with the services we provide and the progress that is made during the claim. This is paramount to us! A perfectly satisfied customer is a repeat customer! The relationships that are forged by premier customer service provided to each and every home owner, business owner and insurance agent mean so much to us. It only takes one bad job to cancel out a thousand "great outcomes." We strive to make sure that doesn't happen.
Why Use SERVPRO for Your Disaster Recovery Needs?
No one plans for an emergency, but when disaster strikes, it’s good to know who you should call to get help with disaster recovery as quickly as possible. Learn why you should choose SERVPRO for all your disaster remediation needs.
When disaster strikes, be prepared
At different times in life, we may find ourselves in emergency situations that call for quick reactions. In cases where a home or business structure in Lompoc is being compromised by unhealthy and/or unsafe conditions, SERVPRO of Lompoc is the-fast-response you need to get relief. Tumultuous situations should be handled by professionals with the right tools to do the job efficiently. When you are choosing your clean-up and restoration specialist company, you may be considering a few important things such as:
- Convenient location
- 24/7 availability
- Latest equipment
Why SERVPRO is the answer for disaster response
In event of an unexpected disaster such as flooding, fire, or strong storm damage situations, remember, we’re here to help. We want to make the clean-up process as easy as possible for you and reduce the amount of stress you may be feeling. SERVPRO of Lompoc has trained professionals who are quick to respond and apply the latest equipment and techniques to make your disaster look “Like it never even happened.”
What can SERVPRO assist with?
We have the experience and broad inventory of recovery equipment to handle disasters of all sizes and types. We have many qualified technicians on our team and collectively have all IICRC-certifications in restoration, remediation, abatement, reconstruction, and disaster recovery.
Our services include the following:
- Fire damage remediation
- Storm damage remediation
- Water damage remediation
- Mold damage remediation
- Professional cleaning and disinfecting services
- Building repairs
- Biohazard cleanup
- Commercial cleaning
If you experience a disaster of any kind, whether you’re a homeowner or a commercial property owner, contact SERVPRO of Lompoc 24/7 at 805-733-8911 to help recover from any disaster you may encounter.
Did You Know We Will Clean & Restore Any Hoarding Scenario ?
Hoarding is a serious problem for many people. A hoarder's home may be a very dangerous place. But with the right clean up help, hoarding can easily be defeated and become a thing of the past. If you are concerned that you or a loved one is at risk due to hoarding, call us to help clean it up. Hoarding Causes:
- Biohazardous Conditions
- Water Damage
- Fire Damage
- Blocks Exits For Emergency Personnel
- Illness & Injury
- Unsanitary Conditions
- Weakened Structural Integrity
Call SERVPRO of Lompoc today to discuss your hazard cleanup options; (805)733-8911.
Ready For Whatever Happens
When the storm is a major event, you need more comprehensive restoration support!
SERVPRO of Lompoc is "Ready for whatever happens."
SERVPRO has mobilization teams across the country to travel as needed to support recovery after large storm events. Need a few hundred of our crews for a month? Only SERVPRO can make it happen!
When localized storms overwhelm local restoration companies, SERVPRO's storm response helps to manage the volume you need served.
Because SERVPRO has answered calls for help in storm situations over the years we have developed a specialized storm team and large loss response network to provide the resources you need - management, crews and equipment to get service to your property when others cannot.
That's why when disaster strikes, so do we!
COMMERCIAL LARGE LOSS PROGRAM
- Best of our best, SERVPRO's Large Loss Response Team recruited to serve your needs
- Elite group of large loss specialists pre-qualified and strategically positions throughout the US (approx. 110)
- Substantial resources through network of 1,800+ locations nationwide
- Six and seven-figure projects routinely assigned to our Large Loss Response Team members
- Clients include: Insurance Companies, Manufacturing Facilities, Hospitality Industry, Restaurants, Property Managers, Universities, Health Care Facilities, Libraries, Churches, Municipalities, Local, State and Federal Government
- Corporate oversight and communication on every large loss filed
- Business interruption minimized due to our timely response
Prepare. Plan. Build.
Educating yourself, your family and your employees is important. Below we are sharing great resources from Ready.Gov to help better prepare all your stakeholders. Know that SERVPRO of Lompoc Storm Team is also prepared to help, day or night, should you encounter water damage.
- MAKE A PLAN - Your family may not be together if a disaster strikes, so it is important to know which types of disasters could affect your area. Know how you’ll contact one another and reconnect if separated. Establish a family meeting place that’s familiar and easy to find.
- PREPARE TOGETHER - Whether you’re a kid or teen yourself, a parent or loved one, or work with youth, Ready Kids has tools and information to help before, during and after disasters.
- BUILD A KIT - After an emergency, you may need to survive on your own for several days. Being prepared means having your own food, water and supplies to last for several days. A disaster supplies kit is a collection of basic items your household may need in the event of an emergency.
- CLEANUP - When you are dealing with storm, flood, and water damage, immediate action is crucial. You should choose the company with storm damage experience and expertise that has the resources and equipment to handle the job. SERVPRO of Lompoc can respond immediately to storm and flooding conditions.
Why Do I Need Help with Cleanup After a Fire?
SERVPRO’s Skilled Technicians Use Industry-Proven Methods at Your Lompoc Home to Execute Effective Fire Damage Restoration.
Any fire damage within your Lompoc property can bring about post-event residue and hazardous chemicals. Expert restoration services help clean these stubborn residues and ensure that your interior is left like before the fire incident. Our SERVPRO crew also takes future hazards such as mildew and mold growth into consideration, which might develop if any moisture lingers from first responders extinguishing the flames.
Why Can’t Fire Restoration Be a DIY Project?
There are several reasons that make skilled fire damage restoration in Lompoc better than do-it-yourself methods alone, including:
- Industrial-grade vacuums pull up all traces of soot, smoke, chemicals, and ash.
- Odor eliminators quell odorous particulates from burnt substances like wood, plastic, and other materials.
- We perform a detailed inspection to help us identify and then safely remove any salvageable items for cleaning.
- We know what items are beyond repair and dispose of them properly.
- Controlled demolition using skilled building and reconstruction services allows us to replace any studs, drywall, window panes, and subflooring that had to get removed.
- Our fire and smoke damage restoration technicians take steps to secure any areas during the renovation by way of plastic sheeting or other protective measures.
Each of these aspects points to the utter importance of calling in the help of restoration pros whenever you have a fire, big or small, within your home. It is vital that you consider all of the hazards involved with fire cleanup and know that our crew always arrives wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). Even a small kitchen fire extinguished quickly can leave behind odorous materials that bring a constant reminder of the incident.
We are Faster to Any Size Disaster here at SERVPRO of Lompoc, and you can count on us for 24/7 emergency service should you require fire damage restoration. To have a crew deployed to your property, call us at (805) 733-8911.
SERVPRO Brings Professional Water Damage Restoration to Lompoc
Local Lompoc Residents Trust SERVPRO for Water Damage Restoration
One of the biggest challenges for cleaning up water in a property is locating it. SERVPRO techs accomplish this by using equipment that detects moisture and devices that read heat signatures to determine cool areas that are likely places where water is collected.
When SERVPRO techs take on water damage restoration in Lompoc homes, the tracking of the water's migration path is a crucial part of the mitigation. After a roof leak, pipe break, or toilet backup, the water in the home can wind up in many places. The techs look for:
- Seepage under flooring or behind walls
- Evidence of water stains or sagging sheetrock
- Delaminated tiles
The speed at which the restoration services begin has a direct bearing on the outcome for both the structure and contents, after handling any temporary repairs to halt further water from entering the property, such as found with a roof leak allowing rainwater into the home. SERVPRO techs often perform controlled demolition, removing only the damaged portion of building materials, leaving the rest of the structure intact. This technique saves property owners in terms of replacement materials.
SERVPRO of Lompoc at (805) 733-8911 handles water damage restoration of any size in Lompoc properties.
Commercial Business Structure Water Cleanup in Lompoc
Can long-term exposure to water damage structural elements?
Clients often observe dampness or even water leaking into an area and ignore it, expecting the moisture to dry naturally on its own. Roof leaks, leaks around windows, or leaks inside walls can weaken structures over time and cause mold to grow in the area under the right conditions.
SERVPRO evaluates the potential damage to structures before beginning water cleanup in Lompoc commercial buildings. Once our experts are satisfied that the structure is safe, our team investigates and identifies the moisture source. We work intimately with your building manager to arrange:
- Repair of pipes or seals around windows, doors, and roof
- Removal and repair of damaged or weakened structural elements
- Water cleanup and restoration, including drying the area and contents as needed
We understand how important it is to resume commercial operations. Our team responds in less than 4 hours to your call and deploys the appropriate resources to return your commercial building and operations to normal as soon as possible.
Home Heating Safety: Space Heaters
The U.S. Fire Administration documents that heating is the second leading cause of fires in homes. Here are a few pointers when adding heat to your home through the use of space heaters:
- Make sure your heater has been tested by a recognized testing laboratory.
- Your space heater should have an automatic shut off in the event it tips over.
- Be sure to place space heaters on a flat, sturdy surface.
- Do not leave heaters turned on when leaving or going to sleep.
- Do not leave any items that could potentially burn near the heater. Make sure nothing is within 3 feet of the heater.
- Do not plug anything else into the same circuit as the one used to power the space heater. Overheating may occur.
- Do not plug the space heater into a power strip or extension cord. Plug heater directly into an outlet.
Be sure to utilize these safety tips whenever using an electric space heater. For more info, be sure to check out the U.S. Fire Administration online!
Different Categories of Water
As professionals of emergency water mitigation, SERVPRO of Lompoc recognizes and understands the importance of the different categories of water as defined by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification or I.I.C.R.C. The IICRC is responsible for writing the standard and guidelines in many areas of emergency restoration. Knowing how to properly mitigate water damage depends on the category of water. Different categories of water may call for different courses of action during mitigation.
Category 1: Examples include: water supply lines for toilets, appliances, melting ice or snow, and tub or sink overflows with no contaminants present.
Category 2: Examples include: discharge or overflow from washing machines or dishwashers, toilet overflows which contain urine but no feces, broken aquariums, or punctured water beds.
Category 3: Examples include: Raw sewage, flood or seawater, ground surface or rising water from rivers/streams, or wind-driven rain.
These are but a few examples of each Category of water. Knowing the correct water category will determine the correct method of mitigation in each situation. The professionals at SERVPRO of Lompoc are certified in Water Restoration and will ensure each water damage project is handled properly for any category of water.