Why Do I Need Help with Cleanup After a Fire?
SERVPRO’s Skilled Technicians Use Industry-Proven Methods at Your Lompoc Home to Execute Effective Fire Damage Restoration.
Any fire damage within your Lompoc property can bring about post-event residue and hazardous chemicals. Expert restoration services help clean these stubborn residues and ensure that your interior is left like before the fire incident. Our SERVPRO crew also takes future hazards such as mildew and mold growth into consideration, which might develop if any moisture lingers from first responders extinguishing the flames.
Why Can’t Fire Restoration Be a DIY Project?
There are several reasons that make skilled fire damage restoration in Lompoc better than do-it-yourself methods alone, including:
- Industrial-grade vacuums pull up all traces of soot, smoke, chemicals, and ash.
- Odor eliminators quell odorous particulates from burnt substances like wood, plastic, and other materials.
- We perform a detailed inspection to help us identify and then safely remove any salvageable items for cleaning.
- We know what items are beyond repair and dispose of them properly.
- Controlled demolition using skilled building and reconstruction services allows us to replace any studs, drywall, window panes, and subflooring that had to get removed.
- Our fire and smoke damage restoration technicians take steps to secure any areas during the renovation by way of plastic sheeting or other protective measures.
Each of these aspects points to the utter importance of calling in the help of restoration pros whenever you have a fire, big or small, within your home. It is vital that you consider all of the hazards involved with fire cleanup and know that our crew always arrives wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). Even a small kitchen fire extinguished quickly can leave behind odorous materials that bring a constant reminder of the incident.
We are Faster to Any Size Disaster here at SERVPRO of Lompoc, and you can count on us for 24/7 emergency service should you require fire damage restoration. To have a crew deployed to your property, call us at (805) 733-8911.